Not all real estate practitioners are REALTORS®. The term REALTOR® is a registered trademark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Here are five reasons why it pays to work with a REALTOR®.
- You’ll have an expert to guide you through the process.
- Buying or selling a home usually requires disclosure forms, inspection reports, mortgage documents, insurance policies, deeds, and multi-page settlement statements. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes.
- Get objective information and opinions.
Harold Schwartz bought Orange Blossom Garden manufactured home park in the 70's. In 1983 his son, Gary Morse, joined his enterprise, consisting of 783 residents. The Villages was born!
The Villages covers 26,000 acres- 36 sq. miles in three counties-Marion, Lake, and Sumter.
There are 100 miles of multimodal trails (Golf cart paths as we call them) and over 30 golf cart tunnels.
Employees who work any were in The Villages (there are over 12,000) from construction, to banking, medical, retail, you name it, can send their children to The Villages Charter Schools. The schools go from Pre-K3 through High School.
The first golf courses in The Villages, Hilltop and Silver Lake, were completed in 1987. In 25 short years 18 tee boxes became over 500 tee boxes!!!
12 Championship Courses (by the end of 2014)
33 Executive Courses (by the end of 2014)
In 2012 a total of 2,546,611 rounds of golf were played, with 1832 holes in one, and about 5,810,493 golf balls were lost!
With the addition of the new town center of Brownwood, The Villages, has three town squares with live music every night of the week with shopping and eateries lining the streets.
The Villages has over 100 dining choices you can reach by golf cart!
There are 7 fire stations, a 200 bed hospital, three dog parks, over 50,000 golf carts, and a Lifelong Learning College where over 2,000 courses are offered!
There is an estimated 50,000 golf cart in The Villages!!
There is more to do in The Villages than Golf…you can find…
• Over 100 Billard tables
• Over 150 bocce courts
• Over 80 horseshoe pits
• Over 55 tennis courts/ 6 paddle tennis courts
• Over 130 pickle ball courts
• Over 140 shuffle board courts
• Over 30 ping pong tables
• 2 sand volley ball courts
• Over 240 softball teams
• Three movie theaters (with at least 6 screens per theater)
• 21 family pools, 40 neighborhood and 7 sport pools, and 8 country club pools
Plus over 2,200 organized clubs and activities. Add archery, croquet, air gun, lawn bowling. fitness trails, fitness centers, and free exercise classes, to the list as well! Lest we forget music and theater, there are dozens of bands, orchestras, singing groups, baton twirling, the list is endless!
REMEMBER............IT’S ALWAYS A GOOD TIME TO BUY A PRE-OWNED HOME IN THE VILLAGES! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY OUR WEB SITE.